Do you want a romantic evening? Prepare two sirlion steak merinades.
Ingredients:
two sirlion steaks
garlic
ginger
black pepper
salt
seasoning salt (optional)
shredded cheddar cheese
diced green onions
baby spinach leaves
blue cheese dressing
Marinade:
soy sauce
Thaw steaks and rake both sides with a fork or knife in a criscrossed pattern. Sprinkle desired amount of garlic, ginger, black pepper, salt, and any other desired seasonings. (E.g. seasoning salt, etc.) Add to marinade and put in the fridge for two hours.
Cook on skillet on medium or on broil in oven until medium rare. Cut into strips and place center style on a plate.
Add shredded cheddar cheese and diced green onions lightly over top. Place baby spinach leaves around the center to the edges of the plate. Add blue cheese dressing to the rim of the spinach.
Serve immediately with your choice of non-alcholic beverage (Recommended: Martinelli's Apple Cider.) Dress table with two lit candles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OoooLala! I'm already in Heaven...well, not quite. That will be when I serve this up to my sweetheart and I....:) Thanks Kim!
ReplyDelete